Pink Ginger specialises in colourful and classical wedding creations and quirky vintage styles. Show me your ideas and inspiration and I’ll help bring an original and unique twist to your special day. I can create everything from bridal bouquets and buttonholes to church and table arrangements.
Please call if you would like to arrange an appointment to discuss your ideas. Consultations are free and tend to last an hour. A great place to find floral inspiration is Pinterest – why not follow me and we can share ideas. When I know exactly what you want I’ll email you a written quote. You can organise a further consultation nearer the date of your wedding or a venue visit at a one off cost of £20. I’m always happy to chat with you free of charge over email.
ON YOUR BIG DAY
Your flowers will be delivered at least two hours before the ceremony and buttonholes to a different address if required.
Ceremony and venue flowers will be set up on the morning of your wedding or the evening before if appropriate. We will include delivery and set up costs within your quote.
If you are happy with your quote and would like to go ahead, we ask for a £100 deposit. The remaining balance is due six weeks before your wedding.
View our price guide for weddings. All weddings are unique so prices are only an indication.
Here are just a few images of some of my favourite weddings. Click to view them in more detail but please visit my gallery for lots more.
Hear what others say!
“Sarah was so helpful when it came to the flowers for my wedding! I didn’t have a clue really what I wanted and she shaped my vague ideas into something better then I could have ever imagined.
Thank you again for being so helpful and flexible. It was a pleasure to meet you and I would definitely recommend you to anyone.”
NATALIE CARR, BRADFORD
- “Sarah was the most wonderful florist for our August wedding. She totally got our bright, bold and non-traditional ideas.”
- “The flowers were absolutely stunning, looked and smelled beautiful and Sarah brought her own quirky style to them.”
- “Thank you again for being so helpful and flexible! It was a pleasure to meet you and I would definitely recommend you to anyone!”
- “Sarah, you did an amazing job of the flowers for our wedding. I came to you with a mixed bag of what I wanted and you just got it. You have been so welcoming and friendly and really attentive to my midnight emails. Highly recommended!”
TARA METCALFE, HAWORTH
- “Absolutely loved our wedding flowers! Sarah was great with her ideas and had such passion for what she was doing. On the day I was delighted with everything Sarah had done and the flowers were well admired by everyone.”
LISA CRABTREE, SILSDEN, SKIPTON